The Mission of APCDA is to provide an international forum for sharing career development ideas and experience in the Asia Pacific region with global perspectives.
APCDA provides training to professionals engaged in facilitating the career development of others in the Asia Pacific region. It may:
- Organize conferences, workshops, and professional training events to facilitate learning by career development professionals
- Organize networking events so that career development professionals can develop relationships to better share ideas and professional projects
- Publish educational articles describing the work of various practitioners in the Asia Pacific region so that others may learn from these practices
- Identify exemplary practices in the Asia Pacific region to facilitate development of services in the area
- Encourage the development of theories that adequately describe Asian career development
Watch our APCDA introduction Video on YouTube.
APCDA Intro Slides as a handout.
Download our APCDA Introduction Slide Show.